top of page


311: City of Edmonton (call, website, or app)

- to report graffiti, garbage, traffic, downed trees, areas in need of repair, bylaw etc

Phone: 311


- free, confidential service that provides information and referral to community, social, health, and government services.

Phone: 211

Access 24/7

- provides mental health support

Phone: 780-424-2424 

Non-Emergency Police Contact


Phone:  780-423-4567

Mobile: #377

App: EPSmobile


Crime in Progress: 911

Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 780-425-1231

Bike Index

Snow in the City:


City of Edmonton - Winter Roads


Edmonton Sports Council

  • database of sport and recreation opportunities in Edmonton

  • database of sport facilities

City of Edmonton - Discover YEG Map

  • not yet fully completed for Edgemont

  • shows links to paths but not all the paths and trails that we have in our community

Edgemont #3 - Krista Hammond.png
bottom of page